Welcome to Magento 2 Blog extension by Magefan. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
- Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus.
- Rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer cidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.
- Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumquer nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere.
- Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim.
Oversized sunglasses took the world by storm when they first entered the fashion sphere. There were critics and admirers, but after remaining relevant for over a decade, it’s clear that the critics have had no influence on the popularity of oversized shades.
This collaboration is the first time Grant’s name and estate have ever been associated with a brand. With this in mind, we could not picture a more fitting brand than Oliver Peoples for the role.
Fans are wondering what Lady Gaga sunglasses were featured in the Oscar-nominated movie ‘A Star is Born’. Since being nominated for an Academy Award for her performance, even her sunglasses are getting attention.
- Sep 11 2022Cone 6 White porcelain. Wins most vitrified award. Super smooth and creamy. Glazes are bright and brilliant on this clay. Great if you are staining clay bodies with mason stains or oxides (Nerikomi/Agateware). Cone 6 Shrinkage 13.0% Absorption 0.3% Gray (White) Stoneware. This is the clay we used to provide in the communal buckets.
- Sep 11 2022Last Friday’s Zoom topic is on for today. Betty Woodman! Born in Norwalk, Connecticut, Betty Woodman attended the School for American Craftsmen at Alfred University in New York from 1948 to 1950. She has taught in the Fine Arts Department of the University of Colorado. A leading ceramist whose inventive forms and painterly use of color have won her international renown, Woodman began her career making simple functional pottery. Although her ambitious experiments with clay have wrought great changes in her work,